Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Aaaaaaaaand I'm back.

Okay, so it's been a while since the last time I posted. Honestly, I never knew how fraking difficult it is to actually maintain a blog, but with that said, from this point forward I'll be making at least four posts a week. One on Sunday, one on Tuesday, one on Thursday, and one on Saturday. I'm going to do my best to tailor each day towards a specific topic and here's what I'll be going off of for the foreseeable future:

Sunday-

Sunday will be devoted to all things literary. I'll be talking about the latest trends and developments in the publishing world, critical thoughts on queries, manuscripts and character building, and telling you how to hook a reader and make your book stand out from some of the crap that's out there

Tuesday-

Every Tuesday I'll be reviewing a new book! I'm actually really exciting about this, because it's going to force me to read more. My hope is to actually collaborate with other authors and aspiring writers on this and I'll read some stories from some incredible up and coming authors, as well as established crazy awesome authors.

Thursday-

Thursdays will be all about the rumor mill. I'll be diving into the latest rumors and developments related to TV, books, Movies, Video Games, and whatever else I think is relevant. I'll put spoiler warnings up if it's necessary, but I think that people love to speculate, so this should be fun.

Saturday-

This will be my weekly roundup of TV and possibly a rant day. We'll just go with this one and see what happens.

ANYWAY. Look out for my first book review on Tuesday for Ready Player One!

No comments:

Post a Comment