Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Eating Crap, Editing, and Flavor Flave? Must be Saturday

So, it's 12:30am,  I'm sitting in my Aunt's basement doing some editing on my manuscript, eating McDonald's, and watching Doctor Who specials...and I get a message that Flavor Flave is now following me on Twitter.  THE Flavor Flave.  I'm taking this as a sign that I'm going in the right direction with this whole putting myself out there thing.  AWESOME.

My day was pretty laid back.  Since my girlfriend just had a tonsillectomy, I spent all day at her place helping her feel better.  I got some editing done, played some games, watched some TV, but was mostly mauled by her dog while I kept saying squirrel...it apparently makes him go nuts and I thought it was funny.

Anyway, I just wanted to note that Flavor Flave is now following me on Twitter (and you can too! https://twitter.com/AJS_BABELs).  Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment